Thursday, June 13, 2013

A farewell to you all after serving almost 6 years here

I apologize sincerely to you all. I am becoming very busy most days now, and I just wanna leave here and become a bit of a wanderer!

FYI: I shan't be posting any of my stories online anymore and will be focusing on real life more than not. I may post an ocassional fan-fic one shot or short story here on Wattpad! God bless you all.

And a special thank you goes out to Jack for keeping me here this long...I have plenty of good memories here on Inklings. I wish you well on your published novel(I am aiming to sell my story as an ebook.) God bless all you Inks! I shall miss you all!

In Christ,

Arianna(or Mari)

3 comments:

  1. I will still come on to comment, though...but, no longer will I post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodbye! It was very nice to meet you. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh
    did i end up here at the wrong time?

    ReplyDelete