Monday, July 23, 2012

Summer's Three Little Buddies

Summer...

Hot...

Clear Skies...

Hot...

Sunshine...

Hot...

Nowhere to go...

Nothing to do...

Heh, Did I mention it's HOT?!?!?!


DX And then here I am... trapped in the realm of Homeworld. Nothing to do but have a visit every day from Summer's three little buddies...

Creativity, Boredom, and Insanity...


Here's the problem.. No matter what time of day they visit me, These guys keep arguing about what I should do and who should I hang around with. And it all starts with Creativity.

  Creativity is the first to come. She has all these great ideas whether it's for the computer, the kitchen, or even my room. There's never anything Creativity can't turn into something interesting.
  Then Boredom comes in. When he sees me having fun with Creativity, he and Creativity start arguing. When Creativity finds something to do, he just messes it up by introducing himself until I give up and sit on the couch.
  That's when Insanity decides to join in.
Insanity fights with Boredom, but the only problem for him is if Boredom looses to Creativity. So Insanity makes Boredom argue with Creativity and helps him win, then he fights against Boredom until Insanity makes Creativity and Boredom leave the house. Then Insanity won't leave me alone and makes me lie on the floor completely wasting myself away until the summer sun falls and he disappears along with it...

You better help Creativity keep Boredom and Insanity from visitin ya, or else all you'll do is waste the summer away....

1 comment:

  1. Ugh. I know how you feel. This is why I dislike summer very, very much.

    ReplyDelete