Sunday, November 4, 2012

GAAAAAAHHHH!!! IT'S DEAD!

Pardon my french, but GGGGGAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

Oh mon Dieu! Qu'est-ce? où est tout le monde?

(told you to pardon my French)

It says not a post since Quatro de Octubre! shesh...

Well... to be random or stupid or stupid or stupid or random or...

MEH....

Well, just to try to keep it alive... HHHHHIIIIIIIIIII TTTTTTTHHHHHHEEEEERRRRREEE PPPEEEEEOOOPPPLLLEEEEE OOFFF EEEAAARRRTTTTTHHHHH!!!!!

how is everyone? Everyone writing well? I hope none are in writer's block!

4 comments:

  1. Aye..... this place IS rather hallow.... I've been trying to write-- I'm seriously considering scrapping all my books, I feel like they're that bad..... but I'm pushing myself to keep them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have your sintaments. I have been trying to find ways to revive Inklings, yet again. It seems I spend half my time saving its life...

    Writer's block...no, just TONS of editing.

    Hello to you as well.

    *Grin*

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^-^ well, at least everyburdy's thinking about it... *silly cat grin*
    Tis true... during the winter everythin gets borin and slow (besides the rush of the holidays)....
    But I didn't expect the blogs to also get slow... ;P

    ReplyDelete