Sunday, December 9, 2012

Awh, poor wee abandonned blog!

REVIVE! I will not see you perish, Inklings! REVIVE! I've been on you since I was almost 15! You can't die now! I will not allow it! **looks offended at the slowly moving blogposts** I see at least some of us is faithful to the end! Well, I know that you guys came to hear more than a madwoman ranting on how her favorite writing group shouldn't be dying...

Well, I actually came to do more than that, anyway! I have been inspired to write a series of time traveling stories called "Sunset Pilgrim Saga"! It is about how a girl steps through the sunset into time and imagined worlds! It all starts on December 21st, 2012, the time when most people believe the world is to end. However, the only thing that happened that day was that one person could step into the sunset and go through time or imagined worlds! But, if she is to die in either one of these areas, she's pretty much dead, even in the world of imagination! But, in the story she must find out when this sunset comes back, these sunsets are known only to the Time Masters and can only be found at a certain date in a certain place at the hour the sun sets. And sometimes the journey to the place is far and long, but she must get there on time, or she will not be able to go to the next place and time to find her home.

I hope that interests you guys! God bless and peace, folks!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds exciting! I like time travel stories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I forgot.
      Jack and her sardine, Nemo

      Delete
  2. Ooooo sounds cool! Kind of like Narnia and Doctor Who yet completely unique!

    ReplyDelete