Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas Stories!

 In honour of Christmas I have given us a more Christmasy look. I tried to get a hold of Mari to see if she would mind, but was unable to. So, if you do, I am very sorry. *Looks Sheepish* We can change it back later if you would like.

 But this is more then a post about the new template. This is also to ask, how many would like to take part in a short story Christmas contest? (I don't know what the winner would win, or if we should even have a winner...)
 Anyhow, how does this idea appeal to everyone? 

 Everyone write an one page Christmas story that we can all share on here by the 21st. How does that sound? 

 Jack and her sardine, Nemo

4 comments:

  1. I like the idea! Although maybe not a contest. Perhaps just a fun group thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. It would be more Christmasy that way. Just putting our stories up for fun?

      Delete
    2. Sounds good, but I'm getting into Final's week. still, I'll see what I can come up with.

      Delete