Monday, June 4, 2012

Trouble in the Tomb

Hello! I thought I should post, since I haven't in awhile. I decided to re-write my books instead of editing them, that's what Jack always does and it seems to work for her. And my books need a lot of editing so re-writing might just be best.

Here is what I wrote so far today.

The sun was hammering in the windows, pounding down on Dr. Jeremy Huddleson's back like Dr. Kempis had the day he had stolen his socks and filled them with sand. He debating moving away from the large windows, but the only empty seat was right next to Dr. Kempis and the man was still annoyed with him over this morning's prank. Jeremy didn't know why. It had just been a small spider he had dropped on his head to wake him up.
“They're late.” Dr. Kempis tapped his watch with an impatient finger.
“I think you will live,” the last member of their party said around his book. Dr. Irving was the oldest of the three with a stock of white hair and bushy eyebrows that always made Jeremy think of caterpillars.
“I'm hungry,” Dr. Kempis whined.
“Grow up,” was all the sympathy Dr. Irving had for him.

2 comments:

  1. hm, sounds awful promising :) and very well written.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like what you said about the eyebrows. LOL!

    ReplyDelete