Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Trouble in the Tomb

Hello, I am back :). Thank you for the comments you gave me on my last post. I liked them. And here is another part.

Evie

While in college, Jeremy had watched Indiana Jones with some of his classmates. Dr. Irving always reminded him of Indiana Jones' father, right down to the deep voice. It had been weird when he had first come to work for them, now he knew he was going to miss it.

“Shouldn't I get back to camp?” Dr. Kempis asked after awhile. “We left them all alone without any supervision.”

Still Irving didn't look up from his book. “You wanted to come.”

“Well, I wasn't thinking-”

“I asked if you wanted to stay but you said you wished to see the arrival of Nathan Marshall. Besides, Sam is at camp. Everyone will be fine,” Irving interrupted.

4 comments:

  1. Haha I love how you compare Dr. Irving to Indiana Jones' father. I just re-watched Indiana Jones 3 recently. Sean Connery is a great actor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how the character reminded him of Indiana Jones's father.
    Nutschell
    www.thewritingnut.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Question. What is this excerpt taken from? What is the plot of the story? I would love to know, if you feel that you can divulge the info!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mari: I loved this Jack... I'm normally a critic and can find many things that need to be better... but you're good...

    Duna: ...for now she is.... **chuckles softly**

    ReplyDelete