Sunday, April 22, 2012

A Canadian Joins the Blog

Hello there my fellow readers, writers, and random blog stalkers! My name is Jennica Travilla (first name is real, last name is not), and I'm going to give you a brief little spiel about myself before I get down to some writing.
I'm Jen, my favorite colour is green, I spell 'colour' like I do because I'm Canadian, I love hockey, I'm a Christian, I'm secretly a Jedi, and I'm completely awesome. I'm the type of person who will carry a notebook at all times, just incase some inspiration for poetry or stories pop into my head. I absolutely love reading and writing. Ever since I was a toddler, I loved books and constantly was reading them or having someone read them to me. And nowadays, you rarely find me without a book! Some of my favorite series are Warriors by Erin Hunter, The Chronicles of Narnia by C. S. Lewis, Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld, Nancy Drew by Carolyn Keene, Harry Potter by J. K. Rowling, and Hardy Boys by Franklin W. Dixon.
Another passion in my life is music. I absolutely could not live without my music. Something God's recently given me is a talent for dancing. I dance to basically everything now! Some of my favorite bands/singers are tobyMac, Skillet, Group 1 Crew, The Beatles, Lecrae, Disciple, Hawk Nelson, and Flyleaf. And that's only some of them!
If you were going to stereotype me... I'd be in the crazy/insane/lunatic section. Why? Because I simply am insane, my dears. =P Just ask Abbey. She will not lie to you about such things. I have an Imaginary Friend named Yumi who just might pop up later, to warn you all ahead of time. I have an insane obsession with fictional characters, whacking llamas with my Frying Pan of Doom, and taking over governments. They're bloody well llama-infested, if you ask me. *shakes head*
So. Here I will be writing exerpts from various stories I've written, and maybe, if Jack will allow it, some of my poetry. My book is still in the process of being outlined and planned, so you won't see much of that yet, but I am still working on it!

May the Force be with you.
Jen <3

2 comments:

  1. Welcome, Jen!
    This is a good place for insane people 8-D And yes, you can post poetry here, we would love to have it 8-D I always enjoy a good poem.

    I hope you have fun here and find it helpful with your writing 8-D

    Jack and her sardine Nemo

    ReplyDelete