Thursday, April 19, 2012

In a World of War and Words


Why hello, my dears. I am what you may call an alien born in South Carolina. I am Marangal Platypus, named Mari Joy Fahel. I am an oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooold Inkling! I was here back when it was in Homeschoolblogger. The thing that made the most imprint on my mind was looking at the chat and thinking, "Wow these people are weird! And almost insane!" After a while I found out they truly were! <3333333 And on top of that thought it a compliment to be called "weird" or "insane"! Oh Jack, I remember one conversation on the chat that just made me feel clueless. I'm sure you remember the "Sardine" incident! Oh my word! That was the first thing I saw! Sardines! And I was like: "WHAT'S WITH THE SARDINES!?" You guys then --oh! and my frizzy curls-- Got into my brains and made slow-processed changes in the way I thought! Now, I enjoy being called "crazy", "insane", and "weird"!

I remember then, my writing wasn't all that cool. But, after a little tweaking in my head and a LOT of work on my punctuation, grammar, and plots I'm sure I'll be a great writer! I've got my Dad working on a map for my book The Forgiver's Promise! Jack, I'm sure you remember that! And to Eliza, welcome to the insanely mixed weirdos who call themselves "Inklings"!

Also I have a platypus friend from Earth named Cuddles! Here she is! **Cuddles' eyes stare adorably at you.**

Twitter
Facebook
Blogger
Wattpad
Onadäthian Warriors

Go over there to support my efforts in publishing a book! <333333

Preferring to look insane,
Mari Fahel

"We WRITERS, are WARRIORS, brandishing our weapons.
We WARRIORS for Christ, brandish our WEAPONS with WORDS.
WORDS are the WEAPONS from our pens."

Copyright of Mari J. Fahel © All Rights Reserved.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, my dear Mari! Welcome!
    Poor you, you came during the sardine period? You can blame Jules for that, he made Alex and I eat them to save Janie...I think. She hadn't read LOTR and was thrown in if I remember right...

    Anyhow! Welcome and I'm off to make you an admin so you can do the template.

    *Trips off over THE sword*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Nice to meet you. =) I look forwards to getting to know all of you over the next... Weeks? Months? Years?
    (Except for Eliza, whom I already know).

    ReplyDelete