Wednesday, April 18, 2012

"What in sanity's name are you wearing on your head?" "It's a fez. I wear a fez now...fezes are cool."

 Trips in over THE sword, sets Nemo's tank down on the table, throws herself into a chair and looks about for cookies. 

 No cookies. Bummer

 As the sort of, starter - I guess you could call me - behind all this I figured I should get things moving. Maybe it is one of those unmentioned jobs that is just expected of me. So, anyhow...

 Hi, my name is Jack. *Waits, listens to the silence, eyes a chirping cricket* He says his name is Jiminy. Say hi to Jiminy everyone. *More silence* Ahem...*Clears throat nervously, fiddles with collar*

 Soooo....nice weather, eh? 

 Okay, anyhow, to business. I've posted up some rules. I only did this because the first Inkling group died over certain issues so we found some rules helped. Posting five lines of your work does not count anything before. Some of the old members liked to talk a bit before they posted. And if the lines are like, one line long, you may post more then five. But the main rule is to have fun, make new friends, take over the world...WAIT! No, that's my job...if you are nice to me you can have an island somewhere. 

 Lastly, there is a label thing at the bottom of the posting box. To keep everyone's posts clear it would help if you would label it, "Your name Tales," or something along those lines. 

 As time passes and I get on top of, everything in my writing, I will be doing fun things. Like, Tuesdays you will post about one of your characters or something. I still am working on details. 

 But, anyhow, I am closing out for now. I've a pile of blogs to haunt. Sooo...

 ALLONS-Y!!!

 A Bit Unlikely, 
 Jack

1 comment: