Friday, April 27, 2012

Hello

Hello.
My name is Heather. I'm a friend of Jack's. I'm not much of a writer, I'm studying to become an Archaeologist. However, I did write some books once and I'm planning on editing them, and then publishing them. So, that's why I'm here.

I like to think of myself as an adventurer, though I've never actually been on one. I enjoy a number of outdoor things, such as hiking, swimming in lakes, rafting, camping, and bike riding. I also enjoy motorcycle riding and hope someday to get my pilot's license. I wear too much khaki. I get into as many scraps as is humanly possible and am incredibly nosy.

I have a fear of heights and snakes. I dream of moving to Africa someday. I enjoy practice shooting and own a 357 mag and 303 British. I like studying things about people who have long since died, which can explain my love for Archaeology. I also hope to solve some of the agent mysteries of the world and travel to the Bermuda Triangle.

The last things about me are, I like the Indiana Jones Movies The Cooper Kids Adventures and anything about King Tut and Howard Carter, as well as John Patterson. I'm very quiet, and I'm bad at comments, just to warn you. And I will be using a pen name, because it sounds fun. I just have to pick one.

I think that is it. I hope my introduction wasn't too long.

I'm rather excited to meet all of the other members on here. So, thanks for letting me join!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome! I look foreward to reading your future posts. I used to want to be an Archaeologist when I was younger (before that it was a Palentologist).

    ReplyDelete