Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A New Member

     Hi!
     I'm new and my name is Eliza! (Well, that's my pen name anyway.) I wanted to join because I thought this would be really fun! I also like to write and edit people's stories in my spare time! *Looks around for horse, doesn't see one, but sees her dog, Waterfall, a black and white border collie* "Oh, and this is Waterfall. She's really nice and doesn't bite." *The dog wags her tail and pants, her pink tongue hanging out of her mouth. She is the picture of cuteness.

     Anyway, I thought this would be really fun, so I hope it lives up to my expectations! My friend, Streaky, wrote about this group in a blog post of her's, so I asked her about it. Now I am part of it! I am outgoing, love God, enjoy being around people, love to sing, love to read, am almost 15, love to annoy my little brother, live in Washington, and did I say that I live for Jesus? I am actually in the middle of writing/rewriting a story that is not yet finished, so I will probably post some segments from it. I don't know if you have read the warriors series by Erin Hunter, Jack, cause it is based off that series kind of. If you haven't, please ask me about it sometime and I will tell you what its about. Also, I tend to type really fast and misspell words or press the spacebar in the wrong spot, so I'm sorry if I do so.
Thanks for letting me join!
Eliza/ShiningHisLight97

4 comments:

  1. Welcome! To both you and Waterfall!

    Before I forget, no I've not heard of that series, what is it about? I love learning about books I've not read yet.

    Don't worry about missleeps, you won't be alone. I'm slightly dyslexic, so, I do it a lot.

    I hope you have fun here! And I'm glad you've joined 8-D So welcome again!

    Jack and her sardine Nemo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am wondering how to do my page though. Mine is sadly blank...

    ReplyDelete