Monday, May 7, 2012

Duna Returns ~ How to Get IN and OUT of the Dungeon

Well, now....I have returned.... >:-) And with ways that could get you into and out of the dungeon....

Ways to Get IN:
  1. Leaving unwanted swords in the doorway.
  2. Not knowing what Doctor Who is.
  3. Disappearing on chats (cuz that is totally RUDE and I can't abide by rudeness, can I? Before leaving, type brb "be right back" or let others know otherwise. It will be forgiven if a. the pc or internet crashed or b. the power went out or anything that may have caused it)
  4. Eating all the refreshments on the coffee table that Mari shall be making, SAVE SOME FOR THE FISHES!
  5.  In any way or fashion trying to a. destroy the dungeon or b. break someone free from the dungeon will immediately put the person or people who tried in with the other and give them one more week in the dungeon or as long as somebody does their "price of freedom" (the dungeon Rebuilds itself MAGICALLY btw)
Ways to Get OUT:

  1.  A Price of Freedom will have to be made. And once that is made and someone decides to pay it they can NOT back out or they are thrown in with the one they tried to save.
  2. Waiting it out, surely I'll let you off ;-) (Or will I?)
  3. Being extra nice and giving me gifts! Anything I like will be accepted and if I don't like it it will be declined and earn you another week in the dungeon or until the price is paid!
Now! Okay.... is that all? Oh and if you follow these simple rules and guidelines you'll surely stay out of the dungeon! (And this may update if I so wish.... ;-) )

Duna Out~

~Mari in

**places blondies, cookies, and brownies on the coffee table with a pitcher of purple lemonade** I dyed the lemonade PORPLE! ;-) And the cookies are for those on the DARK SIDE of the force! Brownies for the LIGHT! And the blondies are if you really don't care what people think of you ;-) Well BYE!

6 comments:

  1. awwh, no wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey, magical blue boxes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duna: I said if you don't know about Doctor Who you'd be thrown in..... so you're safe ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been to the dark side.... They lied about the cookies.... But they did give me a free toaster oven! To bake cookies is, perhaps.
    I know about Doctor Who! Please don't lock me in the dungeon! *has horrid imaginings of deep, dark, creepy, scary dungeons with no food*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Duna: Good......Now, follow those simple rules and you'll be just fine >:3

      Delete
  4. Hello, dungeon. I remember you. I visited you a lot. *Pats Nemo* But I'm NOT eating my pet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know a little bit about Doctor Who...does that keep me safe?

    ReplyDelete