Thursday, May 10, 2012

Trouble in the Tomb

I haven't, been on in awhile so I thought I should. I don't really have anything to post yet, but I thought I could tell you what my first book will be about.

It is called Trouble in the Tomb and it is about four siblings whose parents died two years before the story starts.

Nathan Marshall, everyone calls him Nate, is nineteen and gets a job as an archaeologist in Egypt. He travels there with his siblings, Samuel (Sam) 15, Jerusha (Jessie) 13, and Madison (Maddie) 7. There they meet Dr. Jeremiah (Jeremy) Huddleson who is to be the head of their team.

Together they plan to finish work on an Egyptian tomb but are stopped when they are kidnapped by tomb robbers. Now they have to find a way to escape, alive.

I published this book once, but it wasn't very well written so I'm working on rewriting it and then editing it. I should have parts to post soon.

Sincerely,
Evie.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooo sounds great! I love Egypt and tomb robbers are always fun to read about. :P I can't wait for the parts you will post!

    ReplyDelete