Monday, May 7, 2012

Greetings and Hello!

*tips hat and bows*

Pleasure to maketh thine acquaintance

I be "A.M." Rivera (well, identity revealed [le gasp!], my real name is Adri..)

OK, enough formality!

Hi Hi! :D
Name's Adri!
I have no idea why, but I've stuck to that name since birth.
I luv writing!!

Best way to relax the mind!

Er.... Um... Eh...
(Sheesh, intros scare me..)
em...

READ AT LEAST ONE BOOK A DAY!
(ok.. random)

;D I guess at the moment I'm hyper...

Well, anyways, I hope I suit well and please enjoy the posts
(mind you I be a bit random on things at times... ;) )

6 comments:

  1. Mari: Hi, Adri! Let's hope that Dun--

    Duna: I'm not impressed... But since you posted, I won't add that to the rules ;-) AND I'll show you some mercy....Pick your poison?

    **lifts Mari's blondies, cookies, and brownies**

    Mari says that the cookies are for the dark side of the force, the brownies light and the blondies is for those who don't care what people think of them ;-) Have a lovely glass of Purple Lemonade with it, too!

    Mari: **regains control** Seems he did come... sorry :-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh... Can I skip the poison?? I'm not hungry, I got my water already....
    And I'm sorry I can never live to people expectations...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, welcome welcome to this crazy place! Hope you have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. =) Welcome to the blog! I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello and Welcome! Glad to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I hope you have a nice time here.

    ReplyDelete