Monday, May 7, 2012

The Resurrection of the Dungeon!

Why hello, Inklings.....I am Duna... I have taken over this Inkling, Mari J. Fahel, she has been boiling and brewing me up just to end in this way.... I SHALL BRING TO LIFE WHAT RK LEFT! I seem to have more power than normal.... You probably could say I am a character gone wrong! I have figured a way of controlling the thoughts and movements of this author..... Pathetic though she may be....

Mari: PATHETIC?!?!

Duna: Yes, pathetic! And aren't you supposed to be in my control?!

Mari: YOUR CONTROL?!

Duna: YES! MY CONTROL!

Mari: GIVE ME BACK THE CONTROLS TO MY BRAIN!

Duna: NO! Their mine!

**a painful fight inside Mari's head finally comes to an end.**

Mari: Sorry about that! Duna's crazier than I sometime. He doesn't mean that he'd really rebuild the dungeon.... I mean who would help him?

**Duna knocks Mari out and throws her in the back of her mind's closet.**

Duna: Who needs help? When I have the goldenhand's body under my control!

**Mari's body takes off the glove on her hand and turns to page one of a story called: Inklings: Insanity and Ink-stains places bare hand on the creation of the dungeon. The dungeon rebuilds itself**

WELCOME BACK, DUNGEON OF NO LONGER DUST! HAHA! (oh and to imprint myself on your memories here's a picture of me!)




No comments:

Post a Comment